Friday, May 6, 2011

Finally.....

I figure I really have something to write about! It is probably not what you are expecting or highly anticipating but it is my life or at least what has happened to me in the last couple of months!!! I finished another semester of school...hooray! I am still dating my Fantastically Amazing Boyfriend, and just last week I finally met his amazing sister! We all went out to eat at Ruby River Steakhouse.....yep the parents met each other....serious progression right there!!! Also now that school is out, I knew I had to find a serious job after being home from the mission since november it was time to get my butt in gear. So I talked to some wonderful friends and they were able to put in the good word for me at one of the most exciting and amazing places to work...I take that back...IT is the most exciting and amazing places to work....at your neighborhood grocery store!!!! MACEY'S.....stop by and take advantage of the quality and phenomenal customer service!

No comments:

Post a Comment